- Please pay attention to our contract terms issued on booking, the contract available on line when booking on the website must be printed, signed and returned to us for acceptance before a booking can be considered confirmed.
- Normally, a deposit is required to confirm a booking. This is non refundable.
- Payment can be made by cheque, major credit card or cash prior to date of the event.
- Cheques require to be received 14 days before the event.
- Credit Card payments can be made via the client area once booking has been made.
- Cash may be paid up to immediately prior to the event starting.
Please note the following important points :
- Unless the payment terms requested are met within the timescales provided and the contract form returned and signed and accepted by us, the event may not be considered as confirmed.
- Customers who require to be invoiced after the event will incur a £10 administration fee
- Should differing payment terms be required, this must be agreed prior to confirmation.
We want you to enjoy the experience of working with us, so please ensure that you comply with the contract terms for payment as we don't like chasing people for money as much as they don't like being chased !